Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Collapse Details

Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom, 1.06233566079E+14, Glasgow, United Kingdom
    Ha, I forgot about that. at least you managed to sleep through it!

2. Collapse Details

no i didn't! surprisingly being turned upside down woke me up!

3. Collapse Details

Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom, 1.06233566079E+14, Glasgow, United Kingdom
    you're right. it was mark who kept sleeping in the next tent

4. Collapse Details

I am on waiting list for mds 2013 (9th on list).am looking for multi day event next year to give me a feel for running days in a row . Am a scot based in northern ireland the scottish ultra appeals to me especially if in the borders. I have done a few ultras over in ireland but not multi day. I assume this will be good preparation for MDS.Also hoping to go to desert training camps with axarsport to give me a idea of heat,as we dont get much of it here. Where is the website/links for the event

cheers
    robin

5. Collapse Details

http://www.scottishultra.com/
    here you go, its a 2 day'er now but knowing Dave and Phill you can count on the terrain being interesting, should make for a good introduction to multiday racing
    World record holder for longest single stage distance ran while wearing a kilt (now 100.6 miles)
    Part of the 36 strong record breaking ultra kilt running team at the S2S ultra
    www.sportkilt.com :kilt2:

6. Collapse Details

Guys, Dates for the scottish Ultra are 12th and 13th May, not 28th and 29th April. my mistake! Website is being brought into line today

7. Collapse Details

was on website and thinking of doing this multi day race to give me prep for MDS 2013 (still on waiting list). hoping to get ferry from belfast to cairnryan, approx how far down would i have to go and accomadation for friday, what are the best options

8. Collapse Details

from Cairnryan you could head along to Dumfries and we could work out a lift for you. camp will be up on friday night with plenty of people around.